" CREATIVITY LEADS TO THINKING
THINKING PROVIDES KNOWLEDGE
KNOWLEDGE MAKES YOU GREAT "
- A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM
Opening: 9.30 am
Closing: 4.30 pm
One among the most advanced of its kind in Kerala in terms of automation and scientific classification of books, the 3000 sq.ft odd library of Pampa College has more than 20,000 books, 20 odd journals, seven newspapers and 20 odd periodicals with back volumes. The central library has reference section, lending sections and E-learning sections. All routine library activities including the circulation and acquisition have been computerized using integrated Library management software GRANDA SOFT. Also there are many books on PSC/UPSC competitive examinations to benefit students to prepare for the competitive examinations.
NEWSPAPER CLIPPING SERVICE
PHOTOCOPYING AND PRINTING SERVICE
- The library will be opened from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm on all working days.
- There shall be a 30 minutes lunch break between 1.30 pm to 2 pm.
- Students should produce there library card to take a book from library.
- Books taken by the students shall not be retained for more than 14 days from date of issue.
- The transfer of books is strictly prohibited Failure to return the book on the due date entails a fine of Rs 1 per day of delay of each book.
- Absence from college will not be accepted as an excuse for not returning the books.
- The marking on books with pencil, pen, damaging etc are punishable.T.C will be issued only after clearing all the dues to the library .
- If any book is lost, the student would be required to replace the book with fine as fixed by the principal .Strict discipline and silence should have to be maintained by all users in the library .
- In all matters regarding the library the decision of the principal shall be final
LIBRARY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Library Assistant : Mr.B.Krishnakumar
Library Assistant : Mr.K R Jayakrishnan
|Name of the Faculty||Department||Position|
|Dr.Nisha S Panicker||Physics||Member|
|Ms.Preetha S Pillai||Commerce||Member|
|Dr.Ramya Jayan S||Chemistry||Member|